01 December, 2008

Out of Action and Van Gogh Post

Starry Night Over the Rhone
1888
Vincent van Gogh


Since I will be out of action for the next few days (or possibly even a month) I have put out the call for guest bloggers. If you appear on my bloglist, and are interested, I would be glad to review a guest post from you.

Pastelist Brian McGurgan has posted at Pastel, one of my other blogs, about his experience at the van Gogh exhibit in New York. His insight gets you close to the master's work, and I have also included some links to the virtual tour and other related goodies.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I wish you well, and hope you are back to blogging soon.

Best,
Kim

Gesa said...

Casey, I hope all goes well for you!!! All the very best!

Adam Cope said...

Stay well Casey
Best to you & yours
Aimitiés
Adam

Casey Klahn said...

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone.

Abstract Expressionism, Art Criticism, Artists, Colorist Art, Drawing, History, Impressionism, Modern Art, Painting, Pastel, Post Impressionism